Who Lives In An Assisted Living Facility?
Good candidates are those who desire the array of supported services and social interaction to prolong their independence.
Many factors may play a role in deciding if and when an ALF is right for you and your loved ones, such as:
– Difficulty performing daily tasks and no one to help
– Help needed to prepare meals, bathing, dressing, supervising medications
– Assistance with housekeeping chores and/or laundry
– Requires health care assistance or monitoring
– Needs transportation to doctors, shopping, and personal business
– Frequently confused or experiencing memory problems
Can I Afford This Service?
Assisted Living is affordable.
It is the best option when a senior needs in-home care, and personal assistance to meet their daily needs.
The average cost for the elderly is less than the monthly expenses necessary to maintain a home and employ a caretaker to assist in those difficult areas.